Accumulo >> mail # dev >> linking to the repos for Accumulo contrib projects

linking to the repos for Accumulo contrib projects
Hiya!

I was just looking for the current wikisearch example and had some
difficulty. I ended up tracking through the INFRA ticket to switch to
git[1] followed by looking at the top level ASF repo list to find the
specific repo name[2].

(for those searching in the future who find this message, it's
accumulo-wikisearch [3])

Could we add a link to each of the contrib project repos on the main site?
I don't know if it'd be better on the "Source & Guide" page, "Paper and
Other Links", or on a new page off of the menu.

If anyone has a preference I'd like to know before I create a doc jira and
file a patch. If no one else has a preference, I'd say a new page would be
appropriate.

-Sean

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6392
[2]: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?s=accumulo*