Pig >> mail # user >> Passing null or "" (empty) Pig param

+
Marek Miglinski 2011-08-22, 10:12
Re: Passing null or "" (empty) Pig param
Hey Marek,

/pig/bin/pig -param rootPath="" MapProfile.pig

should work if you are trying to pass empty strings. Can you paste your pig
query and the error log that you are getting?

Ashutosh

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 03:12, Marek Miglinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey to everyone!
>
> I've encountered with a problem when I need to pass null or empty -param to
> pig, but I can't figure out how could it be done?
>
> Following does not work:
> /pig/bin/pig -param rootPath= MapProfile.pig
> /pig/bin/pig -param rootPath='' MapProfile.pig
> /pig/bin/pig -param rootPath="" MapProfile.pig
> /pig/bin/pig -param rootPath=null MapProfile.pig
>

> Thank you for your help.

+
Daniel Dai 2011-08-25, 01:17
+