Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 18:01
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-06-28, 18:54
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-06-28, 19:19
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 19:27
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 19:56
Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
Clarification: svn:eol-style = native causes the files to contain
whatever the native platform used to check out the code uses.  I think
just setting this property on all the HTML files should resolve this
and future problems.

patch posted.
C.

+