Accumulo, mail # user - Performance of table with large number of column families

Re: Performance of table with large number of column families
William Slacum 2012-11-09, 16:41
I guess assuming you have 10M possible partitions, if you're using a
relatively uniform hash to generate your IDs, you'll average about 2 per
partition. Do you have any index for term/value to partition? This will
help you narrow down your search space to a subset of your partitions.