Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
Thanks guys.  Yes, I was using AccumuloInputFormat, in 1.4.2, and was not
specifying a name. I thought that it worked the first time without issue,
but I must have been mistaken.  It's working now though, so thanks!
--
Chris