Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to efficiently find lexicographically adjacent records?

How to efficiently find lexicographically adjacent records?
I have records <key; value> in an Accumulo table where the key is about a
50 long byte string. Given a new key k, I want to find the m records that
would precede and succeed the record <k;v> if it were inserted into the
table. Any ideas on how I can do this efficiently? The record <k;v> will
eventually be inserted into the table.

-Jeff