Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Windows/Intell-J

Windows/Intell-J
I downloaded the trunk on my Windows 7 machine and imported it into
IntelliJ with complete success.  The maven targets were all available
but when I tried to build the build scripts failed trying to build the
user's manual.

I have all the components to run the scripts and the PDF builder, but
the evaluation in the build script fail (obviously because they were
built for a Unix shell).

Is the ability to build this in a Windows environment something anyone
has accomplished?  Is it desired?

Bob Thorman
Engineering Fellow
L-3 Communications, ComCept