Drill >> mail # dev >> Make a distribution of documentation for Drill

Re: Make a distribution of documentation for Drill
I created the following jiras. I will attach the patches. The idea is to
have the documentation sources in xml format and have maven to build the
html version into the release distribution.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-32<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-328>
9
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-328>
30