HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If I'm not wrong, the pom.xml for hbase-hadoop2 gets the hadoop1-compat
> because hadoop.profile=1.0 by default. If so, it means that a user must
> specify it from it's maven build line as well (i.e. having the dependency
> on hbase-hadoop2  is not enough).

I do not follow N.  Can you give more detail?
> Is this voluntary? May be it should be documented?

What do you see as the product of the above Nicolas?  It looks like
*hadoop2.tgz has the right hadoop in it (and does not have hadoop1 compat
bundled)?

Thanks N,
St.Ack