HDFS, mail # user - When rmr and rm strike

+
Florin P 2011-06-08, 08:50
+
Harsh J 2011-06-08, 10:39
+
Florin P 2011-06-09, 06:37
+
Harsh J 2011-06-09, 07:52
+
Florin P 2011-06-09, 09:17
Re: When rmr and rm strike
Jakob Homan 2011-06-09, 11:05
files that have been rm'ed but not yet expunged are stored in each
user's .Trash folder within their home directory.   This is the
safeguard against accidentally deleting files; adding a prompt is a
non-starter.

+
Harsh J 2011-06-09, 12:22
+