Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop & Python

Re: Hadoop & Python
Thanks.
So in the overall scheme of things, what is the general feeling about using
python for this? I like the ease of deploying and reading python compared
with Java but want to make sure using python over hadoop is scalable & is
standard practice and not something done only for prototyping and small
scale tests.