MapReduce >> mail # user >> Jar issue

Hi,
  For one of my map reduce code I want to use a different version of slf4j
jar (1.6.4)
But I guess hadoop has a different version of jar in hadoop
classpath lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.4.3.jar
And when I am trying to run my code, I am gettign this error:
org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V
at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog.info
(SLF4JLocationAwareLog.java:159)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:931)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:850)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1093)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:850)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:500)
at org.rdf.RdfFormatter.run(RdfFormatter.java:109)
at org.rdf.RdfFormatter.main(RdfFormatter.java:144)
at
at
Similar   issue here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10354785/nosuchmethoderror-with-slfj4