HBase, mail # user - Default value for Periodic Flusher

Default value for Periodic Flusher
Adrien Mogenet 2013-12-08, 12:00
Hi there,

I'm wondering if the Periodic Flusher should be disabled by default?

During a recent upgrade, I've noticed a strange behavior modification on my
servers, and it was due to this new feature, supplied with a "1 hour"
default value. I think upgrades should keep default behavior as close as in
previous versions. "By chance", logs were mentioning this "Periodic
Flusher" but this could have taken much more time to debug otherwise :-)

What are you thoughts guys?
(Perhaps should be cc'ed to dev list?)
--
Adrien Mogenet