HBase >> mail # user >> Can anyone show me how to construct the HFileReaderV2 object to read the HFile content.

Can anyone show me how to construct the HFileReaderV2 object to read the HFile content.
Hello,

Can anyone give me a example to construct the  HFileReaderV2 object to
read the HFile content.

Thanks!

Yong