HBase >> mail # user >> question about region assignment upon re-enable table

+
Liu, Raymond 2012-12-05, 04:57
+
Stack 2012-12-05, 06:05
Re: question about region assignment upon re-enable table
Same answer ; just wait for the StochasticLoadBalancer (currently in trunk)

--
Adrien Mogenet
06.59.16.64.22