HBase >> mail # user >> Region servers going down under heavy write load

+
Ameya Kantikar 2013-06-05, 20:47
+
Kevin Odell 2013-06-05, 20:49
+
Ameya Kantikar 2013-06-05, 21:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-05, 21:45
+
Ameya Kantikar 2013-06-05, 22:18
+
Ameya Kantikar 2013-06-06, 00:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-06, 02:57
Re: Region servers going down under heavy write load
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bq.  I just dont find this "hbase.zookeeper.property.tickTime" anywhere in
> the code base.
>
> Neither do I. Mind filing a JIRA to correct this in troubleshooting.xml ?

It intentionally does not exist in the hbase code base.  Read the first
paragraph in our zookeeper chapter on how zk configs work:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#zookeeper

> bq.  increase tickTime in zoo.cfg?
>
> For shared zookeeper quorum, the above should be done.

What?

St.Ack
+
Stack 2013-06-06, 06:21