Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate Monday 3/18

Re: [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate Monday 3/18
Thank you all for voting.  With six binding +1, two non-binding +1, and no
0 or -1, the release plan passes.
I am in process of making the first 1.2.0-RC build, and will put it up as
soon as possible.

Best regards,
--Matt