Flume >> mail # dev >> Counter questions

+
Ted Malaska 2012-09-11, 17:42
Re: Counter questions
Hi Ted,
Nice work lately! CounterGroup is historical; SinkCounter and other classes
inherited from MonitoredCounterGroup are JMX-enabled. Other monitoring is
built on top of that, including Ganglia and JSON monitoring support.

Regards,
Mike