Flume >> mail # user >> custome serializer

custome serializer
Hi,

How can I write custom serializer to write event body and header to HDFS now I am getting only log messages which are written on HDFS. Timestamp and other information is not coming.
Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"
+
shekhar sharma 2013-01-11, 14:07
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-11, 19:37