HBase >> mail # user >> Frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers in same time intervals

Frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers in same time intervals
Hi,
In recent times we are seeing frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers of our production cluster. Due to this our HBase cluster is not responding for 5 to 10 minutes for any queries & that causing huge problem for us.
We are getting following error in multiple region servers almost in same time intervals
2013-11-14 00:16:30,178 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Scanner -8978491571406751432 lease expired on region TableName,news,1383881528749.1e3f228e7a7a5a13d117af309f252c6c
This error is occurring on multiple tables.
Can suggest us what could be the cause and how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,Sandeep.