HBase, mail # user - Frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers in same time intervals

Frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers in same time intervals
Sandeep L 2013-11-14, 10:23
Hi,
In recent times we are seeing frequent scan time outs in multiple region servers of our production cluster. Due to this our HBase cluster is not responding for 5 to 10 minutes for any queries & that causing huge problem for us.
We are getting following error in multiple region servers almost in same time intervals
2013-11-14 00:16:30,178 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Scanner -8978491571406751432 lease expired on region TableName,news,1383881528749.1e3f228e7a7a5a13d117af309f252c6c
This error is occurring on multiple tables.
Can suggest us what could be the cause and how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,Sandeep.