Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Thanks for the offer Camille. Ill be going through the jira's/PA's
tonight to filter the ones that can get into the 3.4.4 release. From a
cursory look I think 2 weeks should be good enough but we'll have a
better idea once we go through the PA's and the ones marked for 3.4.4.

Ill definitely be pinging committers for specific jira reviews by
tonight. Given we have a long weekend coming, I expect folks will get
some time to review :).

thanks
mahadev