MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Jobtracker heap size calculation and OOME

Re: Hadoop Jobtracker heap size calculation and OOME
Hi,

Not yet updated in production environment. Will keep you posted once it is
done.

In which Apache hadoop release this issue will be fixed? Or this issue
already fixed in hadoop-1.2.1 version as in the given below link,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/i#browse/MAPREDUCE-5351?issueKey=MAPREDUCE-5351&serverRenderedViewIssue=true

Please confirm.

Thanks,