Hive >> mail # user >> xpath UDF in hive support namespace?

Re: xpath UDF in hive support namespace?
Hi, the source code for the xpath UDFs is at
https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/trunk/ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/udf/xml

I checked and saw that there were no changes made to these UDFs after
there initial creation by HIVE-1027. So, that's all we have. Sorry.
However, if you would like make additions to those UDFs, you are
welcome to do so by creating a JIRA and posting a patch. UDFs are an
easy and excellent way to contribute back to the Hive community.

Thanks!

Mark