Chukwa, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation

+
Eric Yang 2013-09-20, 17:52
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2013-09-24, 13:47
+
Luciano Resende 2013-09-23, 21:10
+
Jukka Zitting 2013-09-23, 13:05
+
ant elder 2013-09-22, 05:02
Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation
Christian Grobmeier 2013-09-22, 13:38

-1 (binding)

I have not seen a successful resolution of this process:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/naming.html

I have seen some effort have been made in 2010:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html
The process has changed meanwhile and needs to be documented. The
process has been discussed at general@incubator and should be known.

Maybe I missed the issue (Jira being slow today for me).
Please send me a successfully resolved issue number and I will turn into
+1.

Thanks!

+
Eric Yang 2013-09-22, 20:59