HBase >> mail # user >> column count guidelines

+
Michael Ellery 2013-02-07, 23:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-08, 00:34
+
Michael Ellery 2013-02-08, 01:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-08, 01:09
+
Michael Ellery 2013-02-08, 04:34
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-08, 05:38
+
Dave Wang 2013-02-08, 16:58
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2013-02-08, 01:08
Re: column count guidelines
Can you elaborate more on that features? I thought 4 was just for bug fixes.

Sent from my iPhone