HBase >> mail # user >> NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:26
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-11, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:43
+
Stack 2012-10-11, 20:09
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:10
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:20
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:27
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:36
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:53
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 21:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 21:16
Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Ok. I see.

I have that on all the nodes:
<configuration>
     <property>
         <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
         <value>localhost:9001</value>
     </property>
      <property>
        <name>dfs.datanode.max.xcievers</name>
        <value>4096</value>
      </property>
</configuration>
And that on my master:
hadoop@node3:~$ /usr/local/jdk1.7.0_05/bin/jps
2219 NameNode
2630 Jps
30362 JobTracker
2652 DataNode
30273 TaskTracker
2392 SecondaryNameNode

I will update all the mapred-site.xml and re-start the cluster.

I will keep you posted shortly.

Thanks!

JM

2012/10/11, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Ok so you actually have 12M rows. One thing that surprised me in your config
> is:
>
>>          <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
>>          <value>localhost:9001</value>
>
> Is it the same config on every node? If so, and your master node also
> counts as a slave node (region server, datanode, tasktracker), then
> you probably only really have 1 TT running and the others are looking
> for their job tracker since it's define as "localhost" and aren't able
> to find it.
>
> Please confirm/fix this if needed.
>
> J-D

+