HBase >> mail # user >> NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Ok. I see.

I have that on all the nodes:
<configuration>
     <property>
         <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
         <value>localhost:9001</value>
     </property>
      <property>
        <name>dfs.datanode.max.xcievers</name>
        <value>4096</value>
      </property>
</configuration>
And that on my master:
hadoop@node3:~$ /usr/local/jdk1.7.0_05/bin/jps
2219 NameNode
2630 Jps
30362 JobTracker
2652 DataNode
30273 TaskTracker
2392 SecondaryNameNode

I will update all the mapred-site.xml and re-start the cluster.

I will keep you posted shortly.

Thanks!

JM