Flume, mail # dev - License file updates

License file updates
Mike Percy 2013-06-24, 09:46
Hello all, as part of the release process and as part of FLUME-2102 I have
updated the project LICENSE file.

While this is something always reviewed during the vote, I'd just like to
ensure everything is kosher according to what I have found:

Many dependencies have been added in 1.4.0. The following dependencies
introduce licensing terms that I believe are compatible with ASL 2.0 but I
want to air them out:

 jackson-annotations-2.x.jar:
 jackson-core-2.x.jar:
 jackson-databind-2.x.jar:
 - These are dual licensed under the ASL2.0 and the LGPL2.1

 org.restlet-<version>.jar:
 org.restlet.ext.servlet-<version>.jar:
 - These are multi-licensed under the ASL2.0, LGPL2.1, LGPL3.0, CDDL1.0,
and EPL1.0
 - See http://restlet.org/download/legal

juniversalchardet-<version>.jar:
 - MPL1.1

aspectjrt-<version>.jar
 - EPL1.0

xz-<version>.jar
 - Public domain

I believe I have followed the appropriate rules outlined on
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

Please let me know if you think I misinterpreted anything. If I don't hear
anything back I'll assume there are no issues here.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commitdiff;h=80721571514937c1a3cd147edcd15cf0ea549dcf

Thanks,
Mike

PS: The fact that we now seem to have pulled in 2 versions of Jackson is a
separate, non-license-related technical issue that we should investigate
but it's not relevant to this question.