HBase, mail # dev - Get on a row with multiple columns

+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 01:38
+
Varun Sharma 2013-02-09, 01:40
+
Ishan Chhabra 2013-02-09, 04:29
Re: Get on a row with multiple columns
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-09, 05:08
Like Ishan said, a get give an instance of the Result class.
All utility methods that you can use are:
  byte[] getValue(byte[] family, byte[] qualifier)
  byte[] value()
  byte[] getRow()
  int size()
  boolean isEmpty()
  KeyValue[] raw() # Like Ishan said, all data here is sorted
  List<KeyValue> list()

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI