HBase >> mail # dev >> Get on a row with multiple columns

Re: Get on a row with multiple columns
Like Ishan said, a get give an instance of the Result class.
All utility methods that you can use are:
  byte[] getValue(byte[] family, byte[] qualifier)
  byte[] value()
  byte[] getRow()
  int size()
  boolean isEmpty()
  KeyValue[] raw() # Like Ishan said, all data here is sorted
  List<KeyValue> list()

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI