Pig >> mail # user >> Dynamically generating load/store path

Dynamically generating load/store path
Greetings,

Is there a way to dynamically generate (maybe via UDF) the path to
load/store data? (something like "A = LOAD InputPath() USING PigStorage();")

Currently we calculate the load/store path outside the pig script and pass
it as parameter. However we'd like to have a UDF that does that.

Miki