HBase, mail # dev - Notifications of newly-created JIRAs on dev@

Re: Notifications of newly-created JIRAs on dev@
Stack 2012-12-05, 06:25
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I relied heavily on the notifications from issues@ so that I can keep
> myself up-to-date on latest development.

Can you not do some creative gmail filter foo so all issue edits show up
under a single new issues filter -- those from issues@ and the mail to dev
about created, reopened, and resolved issues?
> Maybe we can create a new mailing list which satisfies Dave's description.

My sense is that Dave is speaking for a majority of hbase devs; a group who
want to follow along but at a coarser granularity.  The number of us able
to take the full issues mailing list firehose is shrinking radically.  For
example, I can no longer keep up.

St.Ack