HBase, mail # user - any multitenancy suggestions for HBase?

Re: any multitenancy suggestions for HBase?
Otis Gospodnetic 2011-06-18, 03:54
Hi Bill,

At the recent HBase hackathon in Berlin there was some word of ACLs in (the next release of?) HBase from the Trend Micro guys, I believe.
Check this: http://search-hadoop.com/?q=acl&fc_project=HBase&fc_type=jira
Otis

--
We're hiring HBase / Hadoop / Hive / Mahout engineers with interest in Big Data Mining and Analytics
http://blog.sematext.com/2011/04/18/hiring-data-mining-analytics-machine-learning-hackers/