HBase >> mail # user >> any multitenancy suggestions for HBase?

Re: any multitenancy suggestions for HBase?
Hi Bill,

At the recent HBase hackathon in Berlin there was some word of ACLs in (the next release of?) HBase from the Trend Micro guys, I believe.
Check this: http://search-hadoop.com/?q=acl&fc_project=HBase&fc_type=jira
Otis

--
We're hiring HBase / Hadoop / Hive / Mahout engineers with interest in Big Data Mining and Analytics
http://blog.sematext.com/2011/04/18/hiring-data-mining-analytics-machine-learning-hackers/