HDFS >> mail # user >> Not able to access the documentation

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-07-16, 08:38
+
madhu phatak 2012-07-16, 08:56
+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-07-16, 09:13
Re: Not able to access the documentation
THe /hdfs and /mapreduce URLs hold the docs for releases made when the
3 projects were completely split (i.e. 0.22 docs can be found there),
but now that all projects are back under the common repo, the /common
URLs hold all the pages.

--
Harsh J