Accumulo, mail # dev - Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197

+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 00:41
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-11, 13:57
+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 15:47
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-13, 00:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-07-15, 23:18
+
German Gutierrez 2013-07-16, 03:16
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-16, 18:34
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 11:32
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-17, 12:31
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:01
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:08
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:15
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:23
Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:33
I suspect people may be reluctant due to the unknown nature of making
changes to HDFS.  Perhaps if you could find someone to agree to be your
mentor on the HDFS side, it would be easier to find an Accumulo mentor for
the part of the project that involves integrating the HDFS changes with
Accumulo.

Billie

+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:40