HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?

+
Yanbo Liang 2013-04-02, 07:36
+
Henry JunYoung KIM 2013-04-01, 05:26
Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?
How many nodes do you have and replication factor for it.
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-04-02, 03:01
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-02, 03:14