HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-25, 13:31
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-05-25, 15:19
+
Jesse Yates 2012-05-25, 16:03
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-26, 04:40
Re: Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070
No worries Ram - its really new files that are a pain to deal with.

If any committers want to take the latest patch on HBASE-4336 for a spin, I
think its ready for commit.

Be sure to test that building the site works (which has a new command - mvn
clean package -DskipTests site), as well as the in-situ and the packaged
versions of the codebase work. They do on my local machine (at least,
before the rebase, that _shouldn't_ be a problem), but always good to check
on others' boxes too.

Thanks,
Jesse

-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Before seeing this mail I committed HBASE-6070.  But any way did not commit
> HBASE-6050.
> This happened because I was not able to access my office mail from home.
> Sorry for the trouble.
>
> Regards
> Ram

+