Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume

Re: [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume
If you use a process like what is documented at https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests would patches even be necessary?  I would hope that the review board could handle just using the GitHub tools at the very least.

Ralph