HBase, mail # user - Couting number of records in a HBase table

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-28, 22:23
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 22:25
+
James Taylor 2013-05-28, 22:45
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-05-29, 04:59
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-29, 06:51
Re: Couting number of records in a HBase table
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-29, 13:53
Thanks all for the suggestions. It helped.

-Shahab