Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
Yes on
hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/docs/releasenotes.html.
This does not appear to affect devs in my group with older git 1.7.1, but
it does affect git 1.8.1.2 and fiddling with the options autocrlf and
safecrlf could not produce a combination that prevents it from changing
the line endings to LF on checkout.