MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Minutes: Hadoop Contributor Meeting 05/06/2010

Re: Minutes: Hadoop Contributor Meeting 05/06/2010
Not sure why my attachment didn't make it to the list. Anyway, I've
posted Arun's notes on the wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopContributorsMeeting20100506, and
included the content of my slide there. (Attachments on the wiki have
been disabled - as of today apparently, see SVN commit r775220 - so I
wasn't able to post the slide there either.)

Tom