Accumulo >> mail # user >> Exception when starting tablet server

Exception when starting tablet server
Hi all,

I've just got accumulo set up and I've run start-all.sh, but receive
an exception when Zookeeper's attempting to talk to HDFS with it
unable to find org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.

I have accumulo-env.sh all set with the correct paths to java, hadoop,
etc, and I've even set them in my shell just-in-case but to no avail.

Thanks for any help,
--
Chris
+