Avro >> mail # user >> Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?

+
ccleve 2013-01-28, 20:00
+
Doug Cutting 2013-01-29, 23:24
+
Russell Jurney 2013-01-30, 00:50
+
Aaron Kimball 2013-01-30, 23:20
+
Russell Jurney 2013-01-31, 01:48
+
Aaron Kimball 2013-01-31, 02:32
Re: Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?
I'm looking at Panthera, I'll check out Kiji too. Inferring the schema from
the first record and creating a table it what is done in Voldemort's
build/push job, so I'll look into that.

https://github.com/voldemort/voldemort/wiki/Build-and-Push-Jobs-for-Voldemort-Read-Only-Stores

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com