Chukwa, mail # user - More about the removing of duplicate chunks

Re: More about the removing of duplicate chunks
Ariel Rabkin 2012-03-28, 13:03
TimePartition is showing you when the data showed up.

I think SeqID + StreamName is the right thing to match on -- if the
data is re-collected later, but it's the same data, yeah, you want to
treat it as duplicate.

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department