Hadoop >> mail # user >> Data migration from one cluster to other running diff. versions

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-01-30, 16:43
Re: Data migration from one cluster to other running diff. versions
DistCp is the fastest option, letting you copy data in parallel. For
incompatible RPC versions between different HDFS clusters, the HFTP
solution can work (documented on the DistCp manual).

--
Harsh J