MapReduce >> mail # user >> “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory

+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:07
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-06, 15:14
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:19
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-06, 15:19
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:25
Re: “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory
HADOOP_HOME is the directory where you installed hadoop

a directory above your conf directory (in other words parent directory of
conf)

--
Nitin Pawar
+