Avro >> mail # user >> Example for HttpTransceiver with SPNEGO?

Re: Example for HttpTransceiver with SPNEGO?
OK, it turns out things aren't working as I thought. Testing on localhost
works fine but when I go over the network, it appears that the
HttpTransceiver doesn't know how to deal with SPNEGO. So, I'm back to square
one. Any ideas on this guys?