Pig >> mail # user >> Replace at position in string

Re: Replace at position in string

I'm pretty sure that Java's string handling already has something to do
this, so you could probably call that the same way you'd call a UDF
(assuming there isn't some pig latin to do the job for you). On the
other hand, I think the call for that might be a method in the String
class and don't know if pig has a nice way of calling a data type's
methods. Now I'm curious if such a feature exists.

-Kris

--
Kris Coward http://unripe.melon.org/
GPG Fingerprint: 2BF3 957D 310A FEEC 4733  830E 21A4 05C7 1FEB 12B3