Pig, mail # dev - Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1

Re: Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-02-19, 19:07
You mean it is not pulled as a transitive dependency? Currently you have to
manually specify that as a dependency in your pom. Can you file a jira to
make that part of the pig pom?

Regards,
Rohini