Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: Disabling SASL

+
Michael Morello 2012-11-30, 07:51
Re: Disabling SASL
Eugene Koontz 2012-12-02, 17:48
On 11/29/12 11:51 PM, Michael Morello wrote:
> Hi Eugene,
>
> Thank you for the feedback.
> I'm setting up a clean development environment (even with a clean checkout
> some JUnit tests fail, i must understand why before i could submit a
> patch), I do more testing on our clusters and then I open a JIRA with a
> patch.
>
> 2012/11/27 Eugene Koontz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Hi Michael,
>> It looks like a good idea to me and your patch looks good too. You should
>> feel free to open a JIRA and attach the contents of your gist as a patch.
>> -Eugene

Hi Michael,
    Even if some unit tests fail, that's OK :) You should feel free to
submit the patch anyway. Almost all JIRAs have many iterations of a
patch before it's ready. Perhaps someone can look at your patch and help
you fix the test failure because they've seen something similar in their
own experience.

-Eugene
+
Michael Morello 2013-01-28, 15:05